To download a copy, click the image and save to your computer
Swing Days: I mark Sundays Swing days. This means I am not in the kitchen, at all. The rest of my family may reheat leftovers, make sandwiches, or have soup, etc. They can eat it as long as I don’t have to do it.
Leftovers: I like to have one day of the week that gives me a bit of a break (I usually make these days happen on the busiest nights). This way we use up all our food and nothing goes to waste.
1. Leftover Night!
2. Thai Chicken Quinoa Bowl – From Iowa Girl Eats
3. Swing Night!
4. Chicken Avocado Burritos – From OMG Chocolate Desserts
5. Leftover Night!
6. 3 Bean and Corn Stir with Noodles – my own recipe
7. Creamy Spinach and Sausage Pasta – From Budget Bytes
8. Leftover Night!
9. Asian Honey Chicken and Rice – From Damn Delicious
10. Swing Night!
11. Precooked Chicken – this means those freezer bags of already made, breaded or grilled chicken that all I have to do is throw in the oven for a few minutes to reheat. The frozen veggies as just that, veggies that have been frozen.
12. Leftover Night!
13. One Pot Wonder Chicken Lo Mein – From The Wholesome Dish
14. Veggie Spiral – From For the Love of Cooking
15. Leftover Night!
16. Classic Cob Salad – From Recipe Girl
17. Swing Night!
18. Skillet Sausage with Pasta – From Taste and Tell Blog
19. Leftover Night!
20. Layered Chicken Taco Salad – From Shugary Sweets
21. Lemon and Thyme Chicken – From The Little Kitchen
22. Leftover Night!
23. One Pan Enchilada Bake – From Damn Delicious
24. Swing Night!
25. One Pot Cheesy Chicken Taco Rice – From Host the Toast
26. Leftover Night!
27. Brown Sugar and Balsamic Glazed Pork – From Burn this Mama Down
28. Bacon Corn Dip with Chips – From Damn Delicious
29. Leftover Night!
30. Loaded Baked Potato and Chicken Casserole – From Food.com
31. Swing Night!