To download a copy, click the image and save to your computer
Swing Days: I mark Sundays Swing days. This means I am not in the kitchen, at all. The rest of my family may reheat leftovers, make sandwiches, or have soup, etc. They can eat it as long as I don’t have to do it.
Leftovers: I like to have one day of the week that gives me a bit of a break (I usually make these days happen on the busiest nights). This way we use up all our food and nothing goes to waste.
1. Swing Night!
2. Precooked Chicken – this means those freezer bags of already made, breaded or grilled chicken that all I have to do is throw in the oven for a few minutes to reheat. The frozen veggies as just that, veggies that have been frozen.
3. Leftover Night!
4. Lemon & Thyme Chicken with Buttered Egg Noodles – From The Little Kitchen
5. Spaghetti – McCormick’s packet mix
6. One Pan Enchilada Bake – From Damn Delicious
7. Braided Pizza Calzone – From Jimmie Lanley
8. Swing Night!
9. Chili – McCormick’s packet mix
10. Leftover Night!
11. HEB Salmon with Rice – Pre-seasoned Salmon from our local grocery store (HEB) and steamed rice
12. Tacos – McCormick’s packet mix
13. Asian Honey Chicken – From Damn Delicious
14. 3 Bean and Corn Stir with Noodles – my own recipe
15. Swing Night!
16. Precooked Chicken and Frozen Veggies – this means those freezer bags of already made, breaded or grilled chicken that all I have to do is throw in the oven for a few minutes to reheat. The frozen veggies as just that, veggies that have been frozen.
17. Leftover night!
18. Quinoa Veggie Fried Rice – From Damn Delicious
19. Spaghetti – McCormick’s packet mix
20. Bacon Corn Dip with Chips – From Damn Delicious
21. Cauliflower Chowder – From Damn Delicious
22. Swing Night!
23. Chili – McCormick’s packet mix
24. Leftover Night!
25. Southwest Chicken with Honey Roasted Corn Salsa – From Pillsbury
26. Tacos – McCormick’s packet mix
27. Baked Italian, Potatoes, and Green Beans – From Yummy Healthy Easy
28. Skillet Sausage with Pasta – From Taste and Tell Blog